THE COMMERCIAL BEVERAGE DIVISION OF NESTLÉ, THE WORLD’S LARGEST FOOD SERVICE COMPANY, APPROACHED US WITH A REQUIREMENT FOR THE DESIGN AND SUPPLY OF PARTS FOR SPECIALIST BEVERAGE DISPENSING MACHINES, MANY OF WHICH REQUIRED PRECISION INJECTION MOULDING.
- DESIGN CONSISTENT WITH NESTLÉ’S NEWLY IMPLEMENTED GLOBAL BRAND IDENTITY.
- PARTS REQUIRED HIGH QUALITY SPRAY FINISHES AND SCREEN PRINTED LOGOS.
- SUPPLIED FROM ONE CENTRAL SOURCE.
- INCORPORATE NUMEROUS NON-MOULDED COMPONENTS, INCLUDING LED LIGHTING LOOMS, BESPOKE VOLTAGE DIALS AND A MULTITUDE OF METAL PARTS.
- IDENTIFIED THE MOST APPROPRIATE SUPPLIER AND SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED OVER 100 INJECTION MOULD TOOLS USING MACHINES RANGING FROM 50 TO 1500 TONS.
- ACHIEVED NESTLÉ’S DEMANDING 6 WEEK DEADLINE TO COMPLETE TO T1 STAGE.
"Our expert team has overseen the project from inception to delivery of initial completed products. It is very much an ongoing project and is a huge challenge, but it’s one we enjoy. We are delighted to have been engaged by Nestlé, and proud that they have placed their trust in us."
AN EXISTING CUSTOMER REFERRED TWO FRIENDS TO US. THEY HAD A FLEDGLING BUSINESS AND A GREAT IDEA, BUT DID NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE IDEA FROM DRAWING-BOARD TO FULL PRODUCTION. INITIAL CONTACT WITH SOME FACTORIES IN CHINA HAD LEFT THEM UNSURE OF HOW TO PROCEED, SO THEY WERE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND GUIDANCE.
- ASSISTED THE CLIENT THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE DESIGN PROCESS.
- IDENTIFIED SUITABLE FACTORIES, AND MANAGED VOLUME PRODUCTION.
- COMMUNICATED WITH SUPPLIERS TO SUPPORT LOCAL, CULTURAL PRACTICES.
- MANAGED ALL ASPECTS OF PRODUCTION FROM DESIGN AND TOOLING TO QUALITY CONTROL
- ESTABLISHED THE BASIS OF AN EXCELLENT ONGOING CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FACTORY.
"A great product idea which needed our expertise to get the product successfully to market. It's what we do at Genite; take a great idea and make it a reality."
GENITE CORPORATION LTD
HETHEL ENGINEERING CENTRE,
COPYRIGHT © 2015 GENITE CORPORATION